Thursday, July 5, 2007

Extraveganza - Celebrety Wedding Bells

Celebrity wedding bells !!!
Whether far-flung or homespun, romantic fantasies, generous settings, and fluffy gowns… It’s all celebrity style. A large or a simple private, celebrity weddings are studded with stars from the film fraternity and billion onlookers. Be it extravagant settings or theme weddings, designer gowns or glittering palanquins, dazzling diamonds or delicious cake it’s always looked into ....



Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie - from marriage video
hhhhmmmm isn't us the sexiest couple ever in hollywood ?



Abhishek Bachan and Aishwarya Rai - hottest from marriage fotos
hey dat look is not for my fans, it waz for myself ... jst with excitement ...!!!



Hey can I whisper somthing ..... I love YoU....!!!


you ARE the Best ...!!!!


HHHmmmm, What to say ....!!!


I Won't leave YoU ......!!!


We even have a good heart ...!!!! with adopted children ...


Ya m really happy, dat she follows me .... alwayz ....


Honymoon in vietnam .....


IIFA Awards ...


On a vaccation ..... with adopted child ...


Cannes Festival ...


Yes everywhere .......!!!!


Still Admiring ....!!!

No comments: